FAQs about the Guided Process
The Guided Process is a coach-led therapeutic programme. The aim? Empowering you to break negative patterns to become more confident and resilient. The Process is based on targeted pathways designed by a team of psychologists, coaches and therapists – so you’re getting it right from the experts.
Over 18? Then you can join the Guided Process, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, level of education or any other characteristic. You don’t need experience of therapy or working in groups.
The Zoom sessions are delivered by trained psychotherapists. They’re all qualified, insured, and registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP),British Psychological Society (BPS) or other accreditation bodies.
There are a few basic requirements. You’ll need some kit: a good internet connection, for starters, and a smartphone. You’ll need to commit to 7 out of the 8 sessions. And we’ll ask you to fill in surveys to contribute to a real life case study about the Guided Process.
The sessions are run in English. And please: find a quiet and private space where you can join the calls uninterrupted. It’s for everyone’s benefit.
When you join, you’ll get:
- Science-backed therapeutic & coaching methods
- Cutting-edge, evidence-based psychological content devised by experts from Harvard, UCL & more
- A warm, supportive online community with members’ space
- Access to a certified therapist/coach
- Weekly live Zoom check-ins
- Monthly expert-led events and reflection circles to help you understand yourself and others
- Targeted pathways & personalised emotional pattern profiles
- Reflections, prompts & exercises
And when it comes to your emotions, you might find:
- Better recognitions of your emotions
- Increased understanding of what is important to you
- Increased motivation, confidence and resilience
- A boost to self-awareness and and insight
- Higher wellbeing and satisfaction
The Guided Process involves a weekly 45 minute Zoom session and homework assignments, as well as use of the exclusive social network Mighty Networks and the Paradym mobile app.
Nope. No experience with group therapy or individual therapy is required.
Yes, you can. The Guided Process isn’t a mental health treatment, though. It’s a wellbeing programme anyone can follow. If you’re having difficulties with your mental health or you have any specific needs or access requirements we ought to know about, chat to your therapist before the beginning of the programme.
The Guided Process isn’t a therapy replacement and isn’t a mental health treatment. It’s an online group session run by a therapist for the purpose of increasing emotional wellbeing, and it’s been designed by psychologists and life coaches. It’s super important to note all this – and if you have questions, give your therapist a shout.
We’re not an immediate crisis service and we don’t employ staff to be on call. We’re also not a medical service. If you’re having an emotional crisis or a serious problem with your mental health, please call the NHS 111 (in the UK) for non-emergency advice. If you think you might harm yourself or someone else, please call the Samaritans on 116 123, ring 999, or go straight to A&E. For a list of services available in other countries, please click here to visit our support page.